Use these resources to improve your interviewing skills:
- Cracking the Coding Interview — the original book with 189 interview questions for programmers
- LeetCode — a platform to help practice solving interview exercises
- Interview Cake — full course on how to be good at software engineer interviews
- interviewing.io — practice interviewing with actual software engineers
Unfortunately, being a good software engineer does not mean being good at interviewing. To get good at interviewing, you must study and practice interviewing.
Interview skills not only determines if you get a job, it makes a big impact on ability to negotiate salary. Set yourself up in the best position possible by acing the interview process. This results in:
- Making a great impression on your future employer, so they will offer more to hire you
- Getting multiple job offers, so you can leverage them during the negotiation phase
This applies every time you decide to switch companies.
← Prev / Home / Next →